Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny! We are an AU Kingdom Hearts RP with no word count. World Destiny's story takes place post Dream Drop Distance, at which point we make considerable steps in our own story direction. Feel free to check out the Plot link to find out more!
All guests are welcome to drop in and say hi!
Nightfall: Chapter 2
Two years after the events of Dream Drop Distance, the Darkness became so great that it swallowed the worlds, locking them away within its merciless abyss.
Twilight Town, now covered in eternal night, stands as one of last Sanctuaries of Light. It is where players begin their journey.
Ever resourceful, the Moogles have created a safe place for refugees. They have charged the Denizens of Light with finding Castle Oblivion: it holds a key to the puzzle of the lost worlds.
But within the dark shadows of the sanctuary world a powerful dark force still looms, waiting to strike.
Each survivor must choose whether to go to Castle Oblivion or stay behind to protect the world from the dragon that lurks in the shadows.
Updates + Events
Last Update: May || Spring
* Affiliates section got an overhaul. * MP3 section now uses native browser controls.
Castle Oblivion The attempt to activate Castle Oblivion's Mognet teleport started! That's one step closer to reclaiming the lost worlds!
Post by Ellie who has 0% warning damn on Mar 17, 2011 23:06:56 GMT -4
Alright People. This is getting cracked down. We only have 2 submissions, so much for love amongst members. -3- Nu 'me busy' excuse XD it doesn't take long to fill one of these out, send it to the admin account to show some love to fellow members.
Alright people since there weren't a lot of nominations, we're taking it to votes. Yes below there are the following nominations. Submit your complete ballot to the admin account.
Here are your nominees: *turns on tv screen to have cute little clips and stuff*
Member of the Month>>
-Noma-Caa - "It's my party I can cry if I want to" (Happy Birthday!)
- Sinn - ""Hey, not to one-up you, Lea... But those Keybladers aren't going to be stopped." He stretched into a more comfortable position. "If anything, we should stay in a group and ambush them than attempt to fend them off. The simple fact is, they beat the hell out of our Nobodies and Lord Ansem. They're a force to be avoided and assassinated if possible." His silver eyes loomed around the room. "They have the power of Light, something we don't." Read more of Sinn as Ienzo
- Zepho - "When he'd returned to the Islands weeks later, the freedom was replaced by guilt and confusion. Riku had never expected them to wait for him, but somewhere in his mind, he never believed they wouldn't. An unintelligible mantra was set on repeat in his brain (resonating somewhat like 'I shouldn't have left yet'), he shoved it back; it rose again like a wave. And then Riku had found himself here. Battling Heartless like old times, but with a tirade of nameless emotion fueling his blade rather than survival instinct." Read more of Zepho as Riku
Female Character of the Month >>
- V - "V's hands tightly held on to the ships wheel, as she piloted it around the universe, following Saxen's Gummi ship close behind. She was nervous. "Are you sure you wanna do this?" said a voice that wasn't Shira's. The question circled around her head, beads of sweat now showing on her face.
"Relax V..." She whispered to herself. "What's done is done, you made your decision...you and Shira." Read more
- Skell - "Arthas is right, Setsuna... that's a Dusk, a specie of Nobody," she sat back in her chair and picked up her cup of hot cocoa, swirling it around a bit, "I never did tell you I was researching them, but the purpose of me going on this adventure with these two is to hopefully bump into some more advanced Nobodies and observe their behavior for my... I guess you could call it a 'thesis.'" Read more
- Lakuri " I'm so sorry!" She cried " I tried to find my way back but I got myself lost! Then there was people and heartless and darkness and fighting and robots and magic and and.." Lakuri was talking very fast and sort of panictly but then, when she ran out of things to say, she plainly looked into Kyruis eyes for a molment without saying anything. " and I love you.." she finally added, then gave him a quick kiss. Read more
Male Character of the Month>>
- Ansem - He almost cut himself off with an audible growl as he turned in Ienzo's direction. "Beat... the hell out of me..?" He seethed for a moment. From behind him, his Dark Guardian appeared, it's muscular arms reaching forward at Ienzo before Ansem waved it away, taking a slow exhale, brow still arced inwards, "The Wielders are few, but powerful. They are to be avoided at all costs, and if encountered, alert me at once. I have a plan in mind for them as well." [url=http://worlddestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=heartlessterritory&action=display&thread=13085&page=2#ixzz1Hk4ryqDu ]Read more[/url]
- Note - He traced the scar. “My village was…devoured,” he said quietly, though it almost sounded like a breath of relief. He did not want to go at that time, when he was a little bit older. But what was he to do? Note had not known anything else. And the people he met because of the Wood were important to him.
“I’m not Hume, but I’m no longer a Viera. I have the freedom to choose what I do,” he said, glancing up at her. “Even if that freedom sometimes resembles a ball and a chain,” he said, and smiled, though it was small. He knew it was contradictory. But so was his existence, in a way. [url=http://worlddestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=seconddistrict&action=display&thread=13344#ixzz1Hk5RKNcY ]Read more[/url]
- Saxen - Saxen had taken to coming to the gardens to meditate. It helped him think, and, he figured, "if you're gonna sit and do nothing, may as well sit and do nothing among beautiful flowers." This one of those times. He brought his gold sword with him, just in case he decided to practice and, unlike normal, he had it on his left hip as he wasn't carrying his katana. Deathblade was sleeping in the back of Saxen mind, so he didn't have to worry about any interruptions from him, either. This promised to be a good meditation. [url=http://worlddestiny.proboards.com/index.cgi?action=display&board=rgstreets&thread=13386&page=1#96360#ixzz1Hk5xxIMv ]Read more[/url]