Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny! We are an AU Kingdom Hearts RP with no word count. World Destiny's story takes place post Dream Drop Distance, at which point we make considerable steps in our own story direction. Feel free to check out the Plot link to find out more!
All guests are welcome to drop in and say hi!
Nightfall: Chapter 2
Two years after the events of Dream Drop Distance, the Darkness became so great that it swallowed the worlds, locking them away within its merciless abyss.
Twilight Town, now covered in eternal night, stands as one of last Sanctuaries of Light. It is where players begin their journey.
Ever resourceful, the Moogles have created a safe place for refugees. They have charged the Denizens of Light with finding Castle Oblivion: it holds a key to the puzzle of the lost worlds.
But within the dark shadows of the sanctuary world a powerful dark force still looms, waiting to strike.
Each survivor must choose whether to go to Castle Oblivion or stay behind to protect the world from the dragon that lurks in the shadows.
Updates + Events
Last Update: May || Spring
* Affiliates section got an overhaul. * MP3 section now uses native browser controls.
Castle Oblivion The attempt to activate Castle Oblivion's Mognet teleport started! That's one step closer to reclaiming the lost worlds!
Post by Ellie who has 0% warning damn on Apr 22, 2011 11:01:23 GMT -4
Alright people it's that time already to acknowledge those for their contribution for the month ooooof APRIIIIIL! You know what to do kiddies submit your ballots to the ADMIN account ,and if there isn't enough to tip the scale, there will be a poll.
Remember on entry per category:
Member of the Month Female Character of the Month Male Character of the Month Thread of the Month
Last Edit: Apr 22, 2011 18:25:16 GMT -4 by Zephiris
Okie dokey, this time there weren't many nominations either so we shall repeat last month's process. We still fail to see why o.o people won't go ahead and send their votes. It's not like filling the ballot takes more than five-ten minutes.
So without further ado, here are out April nominees.
For the Member of the Month category~
- DIRB - ""Let's try it this way, yo." He began, reaching into his pocket for another cigarette. It just hit him that he never bothered lighting another after the Heartless attacked, and it would give him something to do. Expertly he continued speaking, even with the cigarette now between his lips. "You tell me what this twin of mine- obviously less handsome than I am, y'know-" because he wouldn't be Reno without a comment like that, "-did to make you want to push him off the Bailey, and we'll call it even." Watching her with green eyes, he lit the cigarette, quickly returning the lighter to his pocket." Read more of DIRB as Reno
- Rook - "The Guardian roared at Arthas and Shiro. Those other smaller Hearts had eluded it's reach through the portal and it was not pleased at this. With a seething exhale, it stood back, arms hanging loosely, knuckles almost dragging on the ground. Staring down the two Guardians of the Worlds, it lowered it's head, bowing. Within a burning blaze of Dark whisps, the Seeker of Darkness erupted from the ground below it, spinning upwards and hovering in the air before his servant. Staring down the bridge of his nose at them, he folded his arms over his chest, taking a deep breath in of world's air." Read more of Rook as Ansem
- Shun - "Mikhail sighed, quite relieved by the fact that he wouldn't be forced to hide his feelings for the ginger anymore. It was done; she knew how he felt about her. She knew he liked her. But still, there was the possibility of this being yet another unrequited love. Uncertainty and remorse soon began their flight across the pyromancer's heart. Maybe he shouldn't have said anything at all; maybe he should have kept such emotions only to himself. The man quickly looked away, not wanting to meet her gaze now. Of course, she could be showing another one of her radiant smiles but what if this wasn't the case? He didn't want to see while she gave him the "poor Mikhail, such a miserable guy" look so many people had given him before. The last thing he wanted from Antique was pity." Read more of Shun as Mikhail
For the Female Character of the Month category~
- Rose - "Rose tapped a few keys. The new data came up. "It's a... lab report... It's talking about the discovery of the Heartless." As rose read, she began shaking her head, a look of disbelief on her face. "Unbelievable... It says here that the Heartless were originally brought to this world by a group of scientists. They wee experimenting on peoples Hearts. I wonder if Heart actually means soul... Anyways, they pumped a heart with darkness, and it turned into a little Shadow. They released it into the castle, and followed it into the deepest basement, where they found a door..."" Read more
- Lakuria - "Lakuri pulled on Kyriu's wrist as she started to walk away... makeing him follow, although she was off in her own mind. She still had no idea where she was going. "I'm sick of this. I'm tired of waiting. Kyriu is only getting worse even though he promises me all the time he's going to get better. Ya, he's going to get better when he dies and and won't know the diffrence!" She thought as tears started streaming down her face agian. "I don't want to lose him... but I'm starting to not have a choice. He's not willing to get any help. and whatever hes trying to do is obviously not working. I should just prepare for him to go away..."" Read more
For the Male Character of the Month category~
- Shiro - "Looking at her with a smile, he said, ”No need to say sorry, my love. You’re cute when you’re weird.” And with that, he stood up and walked over to the mini kitchen. Now that everything was cool, he decided to look what snacks the hotel had to offer for the two of them. Disappointment appeared on his face as he opened it. There was practically nothing besides small candies and drinks. Guess they would have to go for room service or something. Or they could go out to eat? This time maybe they could go somewhere fancy, like formal stuff. He could pick out some nice clothing from the clothes he had with him. But would V go for it? There was only one way to find out. ”Hey V, what do you think about going out tonight for dinner? Like a formal dinner? And then we could head back here afterwards.”" Read more
- Arthas - ""We need to stop this thing!" He ran at it, firing off his Fire magic before dropping to a knee and swinging at its lower body. His momentum carried him away from the being, but he had a couple of seconds where his back was to it. Fortunately, his soldier training helped him, and he rolled onto his feet. In that moment, time moved slowly, and he saw the Heartless, his ally and the family. Looking outside, he saw many powerful Heartless terrorizing the world. His darkness surged inside him, but he suppressed it and opened a portal, yelling to the family, "Through there you'll be safe! Now go!" The portal would take them to the Gummi Ship, where they could be kept safe." Read more
- Sir Lucas - "The first one had arrived. Sir Lucas, his silvery platemail armor announced him well before time. The greaves left clear footprints in the thin layer of snow that was caked over the ground. The expression on his face was serious and cold. With resolute steps the broad ironclad male approached the waiting ice witch. At the right distance, Sir Lucas stopped. Bowed and kneels as he formally introduced himself according to old customs. While doing so his deep voice said: "Greetings Milady Jadis, I'll be Sir Lucas Lunaris the VII. I have come on behalf of the Guardians of the Worlds."" Read more