Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny is a Kingdom Hearts Role-Playing community open to all who wish to participate. The content rating for this site is PG13. As such, we would like violence and cursing in role-play content to be kept to a minimum whenever possible.
World Destiny operates on a three-strike policy. When you break a rule, you get a warning. If you get 3 warnings you are banned for a week.
Don’t stress over it. Warnings are hard to receive if you follow the site’s rules and guidelines.
Any further rule-breaking after a week ban will result in an IP and Email ban.
Rules: 1) No Spamming This is a big rule, and it covers: - Posting 1 word/sentence replies - Posting meaningless replies/topics - Repeated double posting (remember, you can edit and delete your own posts!) - Posting topics in the wrong board - Consistent bad spelling/grammar that could have been easily avoided (ie: No full stops in a post.)
2) No Discrimination This covers: - Member bashing - Staff bashing - Personal Flaming - Racism - Sexism - Religious hatred - Any bigoted or hateful language, period
3) 18+ or Illegal Links/Images Do not post images of any illegal or explicit nature on here.
Please keep the site as family friendly as possible.
4) No Mini-Modding If a member breaks any of the posted rules, please do not post anything about it or anything that will make you look like a moderator. It is the mods' job to handle these things. However, if you wish to advise them about it, feel free to drop us a PM. We're not always looking and we can easily miss something.
5) Cursing/Violence Levels Your characters can swear and curse at each other in RP, but don’t let it get out of hand. No one wants to read swear word after swear word in one post. Keep it to a minimum.
Cursing needs to stay in-character; be courteous to each other Out of Character.
Violence levels throughout RP should not reach excessive levels. This is a Role-Play based off of a children’s/young adult’s franchise. Keep your fights clean - blood’s not easy to get out.
6) Rules for In-Character interaction A. No god-moding. Basically, don’t take control of other peoples’ characters, and don’t make your character ridiculously powerful. If it seems like your character should take a hit, take a hit. This is not the RP for people who just want their characters to be in some way better or more advantageous than everyone else’s.
B. Your character can die, and by creating a character you acknowledge that it can be killed. We’d like to avoid character death as much as possible through the course of the RP, but sometimes circumstances and choices can lead to a less than desirable outcome. If it seems that there is an interaction wherein your character would die, dropping the thread is not an appropriate way to deal with the situation, as it leaves others hanging. Please instead contact the other players directly, or go to a moderator, to discuss the situation. If at all possible, please try to work out a solution with your fellow role-player before getting the staff involved.
- We will help you work to keep your character, but have them think before blindly jumping into a situation.
- By dropping the thread, you may forfeit your character, as you are no longer around to save it.
C. Do not argue with a mod's ruling in a thread; if you think it unfair, you may appeal for a different resolution.
D. As a general rule, staple NPCs and untaken characters will be played by the moderation team.
E. Lesser NPCs are completely open for RP; if you need bystanders or passers-by, they are by all means open for you to help paint your part of the story how you please.
Lastly: Please don’t be afraid to start a thread. Be it RP, discussion in the OOC forums, or something else entirely.
If you are unsure about something, send a PM (private message) to a staff member. We will help in any way we can.
We request you don’t contact the Admin account directly. It is only accessed at an as-needed basis and any PMs sent to it may not be responded to on a timely basis.