Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny! We are an AU Kingdom Hearts RP with no word count. World Destiny's story takes place post Dream Drop Distance, at which point we make considerable steps in our own story direction. Feel free to check out the Plot link to find out more!
All guests are welcome to drop in and say hi!
Nightfall: Chapter 2
Two years after the events of Dream Drop Distance, the Darkness became so great that it swallowed the worlds, locking them away within its merciless abyss.
Twilight Town, now covered in eternal night, stands as one of last Sanctuaries of Light. It is where players begin their journey.
Ever resourceful, the Moogles have created a safe place for refugees. They have charged the Denizens of Light with finding Castle Oblivion: it holds a key to the puzzle of the lost worlds.
But within the dark shadows of the sanctuary world a powerful dark force still looms, waiting to strike.
Each survivor must choose whether to go to Castle Oblivion or stay behind to protect the world from the dragon that lurks in the shadows.
Updates + Events
Last Update: May || Spring
* Affiliates section got an overhaul. * MP3 section now uses native browser controls.
Castle Oblivion The attempt to activate Castle Oblivion's Mognet teleport started! That's one step closer to reclaiming the lost worlds!
The Dice Roll does not apply to typical Role-Playing on World Destiny.
The Dice only applies to those who choose the Thieves' Purse charm. It is located in the upper right section of the post screen. We use a player's Dice Roll to determine what sort of item your thievery lands you.
2) How do I edit my mini-profile? This question is answered here.
3) Can we start with spells? At the present time we are allowing a limit of (3) spells to be available off-the-bat. If you would like to use more, spell materia can be bought and used as their basic elements, or combined with other materia into new spells at the Synthesizer.
4) Can I still create a character from Organization Thirteen or the Dark Twelve? To continue with current story progression, we're not allowing Organization Thirteen or Dark Twelve characters to be made at this time. The groups have dissolved, and the characters must now be applied for in their Somebody forms.
5) How do I play the game? Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny is a completely text-based, Proboards-hosted RPG. This means there are no fancy three-dimensional graphics; we are just a bunch of writers who enjoy building a story together. While we're based entirely around the Kingdom Hearts Video Game series, if you're looking for a video game system hiding somewhere, it's not here.
6) Can my character have a Keyblade? Characters are presently not permitted to start with Keyblades. We will have various opportunities through which individuals may receive a Keyblade, but we would like to limit the amount of Keyblade Wielders running around throughout the worlds.
Distribution of Keyblades will be limited. Not impossible, but limited. If you really want one, stay tuned for your opportunity and be ready for some friendly competition to get it.
7) Is the site dead? While we are not dead, the Staff are all adults with busy lives in the waking world. Please be aware that we will have real life responsibilities, but we will be around getting things done as our time permits. We apologize in advance for any delay in timely responses, and look forward to RPing with you!
1) Can I edit the profile templates Era made? Sure! If you feel comfortable with editing the posting template I made for World Destiny characters, get creative! I don't mind if you chop, build, reconstruct... do whatever you want to with it, as long as it remains on this site. I would love to see what you come up with! (If you want to use it for another site, please just ask me first.)