Welcome to Kingdom Hearts: World Destiny! We are an AU Kingdom Hearts RP with no word count. World Destiny's story takes place post Dream Drop Distance, at which point we make considerable steps in our own story direction. Feel free to check out the Plot link to find out more!
All guests are welcome to drop in and say hi!
Nightfall: Chapter 2
Two years after the events of Dream Drop Distance, the Darkness became so great that it swallowed the worlds, locking them away within its merciless abyss.
Twilight Town, now covered in eternal night, stands as one of last Sanctuaries of Light. It is where players begin their journey.
Ever resourceful, the Moogles have created a safe place for refugees. They have charged the Denizens of Light with finding Castle Oblivion: it holds a key to the puzzle of the lost worlds.
But within the dark shadows of the sanctuary world a powerful dark force still looms, waiting to strike. Each survivor must choose whether to go to Castle Oblivion or stay behind to protect the world from the dragon that lurks in the shadows.
Updates + Events
Last Update: July || Summer
* Activity check
* Forum roster updated
* New profiles being integrated
Castle Oblivion The attempt to activate Castle Oblivion's Mognet teleport started! That's one step closer to reclaiming the lost worlds!
Old or returning players: You do not have to start over from the beginning! While the story direction of Nightfall allows for a clean cut for those who would like to restart their characters, those who have built their history on the site already need not worry about losing it in the overhaul.
However, this is a new chapter, intended for everyone to move forward from here.
1) One character per account Starting in Nightfall, every character is expected to have a separate World Destiny account. *This is the best way to get the monetary system to work correctly, and it allows people to more easily keep track of items and spells depending on the character they're currently playing.
Mini-Profiles: Mini-profiles are now character-specific and they keep track of your post count, your munny, your character tracker, et cetera.
A new [ tutorial ] has been created to show you the ropes of the Mini-Profiles in Nightfall!
Your Profile section will look a little wacky if you leave some Profile areas blank! This is due to how the code works, and at this time Staff cannot help that, except to suggest that you finish your Profile section before you finish your Character Registry Template! 2) Rules and character creation: To start Role-Playing, the first step is to make sure you're acquainted with the updated forum [ Rules] and the [ General Character Info ].
Once you're familiar with them, head over [ here] and create a Character!
3) The Tracker and Character Relationships: A Tracker is intended to give you a history of the threads your character has participated in. This is useful for keeping chronology straight.
After your character is finalized, attach a character tracker - a written log of your character's endeavors throughout their stay on World Destiny. Once you attach an empty character tracker to your final profile, you are ready for Role-Play.
You may use my template [ here], or create your own. It doesn't need to be fancy! Whatever works for you.
The Relationships board is new, and is used for you to keep track of the people your character meets, and how they feel about each of them! How this is filled out is completely open to your discretion, though it is suggested that it gets filled out.
4) Ready to RP! With your character set up and ready to RP, simply make a post in the RP with me! section, or browse the member roster and PM someone who looks like they have an interesting character!
HP/MP Template(optional): Era has set up a simple and customizable posting template with HP and MP bars! To get that set up for your character by default, visit [ here ]!
5) Munny Acquisition and the Shop: Acquire munny through in-character Role-Playing which you can exchange at the [ Item Shop] to buy potions, spells, weapon augments and charms.
Synthesis You can buy basic materia for spells from the Item Shop... but you may also combine two spells to make new ones. Synthesize your spells with the moogle [ Dueler X ] to get more unique abilities!